Shelton, Conn. – October, 23 2017 – Hubbell Premise Wiring is pleased to announce an update to our Network Modules product line. Recently added is the Multi-Provider Patchable Telecom, NSOMTM12.
The NSOMTM12 replaces the discontinued NSO6P1DM Combination Module.
This multi-provider telecom module offers:
- Available in high visibility black with white silk screen
- Multi-provider input for VolP, POTS, and fax lines
- Termination ability from street to 110 blocks
- Compatibility with NSODM8 or NSODM8C6
- Security port for fire and physical security systems
- Thermoplastic patch cord with black powder coat finish
As technology advances, the home network has to have the flexibility to reconfigure to support new needs. To support this, the NSOMTM12 module includes the ability to convert data lines to voice with the move of a patch cord. This makes it easier for end-users to change lines and providers. This 12 port telephone module distributes four incoming lines out to 12 locations, using Hubbell data modules and RJ-25 or 45 jacks.
“The voice network of the home has undergone drastic changes in the past decade. This module provides the flexibility to handle POTS, VoIP, cellular to landline adapters, and intercom systems, “says Nate Herring, Senior Product Manager for Hubbell Premise Wiring.
The visible design will make port identification easier. The NSOMTM12 can be installed from residential homes and apartments to small office spaces.